Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Amazon daily quiz 19 April2019 hurry up guys open the amazon app and start giving answer to win great prizes, Today amazon quiz answer for amazon quiz contest today can be found here.
Hello Guys, Amazon is one of the biggest online shopping store of India where you can get from grocery, electronics ,clothes and much more. To keep their existing customers engaged on the website and getting new customer it organises Amazon india quiz, Amazon app quiz time, Amazon quiz contest, Amazon pay quiz.
Amazon quiz contest answers – For you guys we have made this page where you can check amazon quiz of the day. If you guys know the answer well and good if not then don’t worry we will provide you with amazon quiz answers.
This offer is available only for Amazon app user so you can download the app from the button below and amazon quiz time answers of Amazon quiz answers Today are given below.
After downloading open the app and sign/up into amazon account
Now open the App & Scroll Down Below & You will See The Banner Of “Amazon daily Quiz“ Like This
Once the quiz is over you will see congrats message and winner of contest will be communicated through email or message.
Amazon quiz Answer 19 April 2019
1. Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Ans. Mickey mouse
2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Ans. Australia and new zewland
3. Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
4. The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________
Ans. Marie curie
5. If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
Amazon quiz Answer 18 April 2019
1. Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Ans. Kapil dev
2. Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Ans. Jingle bells
3. Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport
4. Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Ans. Suresh Raina
5. In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Ans. Mind stone
Amazon quiz Answer 17 April 2019
1. Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
2. The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
3. Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Ans. Rave walking
4. Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Ans. Shweta tripathi
5. Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Ans. Soumya swaminathan
Amazon quiz Answer 16 April 2019
1. The Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 took place from March 14-21. Which country was it hosted in?
2. David Dhawan is set to release a remake of his 90s film Coolie No.1, starring son Varun Dhawan. Who is the lead actress cast opposite Varun?
Ans. Sara ali khana
3. The smallest bone in the human body is found in the fingers.
4. India recently launched the South-Asian Centre of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). Where can you find the IRRI headquarters?
5. Which city has been titled as the ‘cleanest city in India’ as part of the Swachh Survekshan 2019 survey?
Amazon quiz Answer 15 April 2019
1. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author to this book series?
Ans. George R R martin
2. In the series ‘Game of Thrones’, the White Walkers are vulnerable to which of these materials?
3. In the Game of Thrones series, what’s the name of the band of assassins that Arya Stark joins in Braavos?
Ans. Faceless man
4. What character does Priyanka Chopra’s sister-in-law play in the Game of Thrones series?
Ans. Sansa stark
5. Where can you take a selfie while sitting on the real Iron Throne used in the filming of Game of Thrones?
Amazon quiz Answer 14 April 2019
1. Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Ans. Katie bouman
2. The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
3. Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
4. The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
5. 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent India’s first ______. Fill in the blanks
Ans. Law minister
Amazon quiz Answer 13 April 2019
1. A group of crows is called a _____. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Ans. Cape aghulas
3. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans. Edwin Buzz Aldrin
4. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Ans. Deepa mehta
5. The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from ______ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon quiz Answer 11 April 2019
1. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’? Ans. Beethoven
2. Where is Fort William located? Ans. Kolkata
3. Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him? Ans. Meghduta
4. The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with? Ans. Sports
5. Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program? Ans. Dipa karmarkar
Amazon quiz Answer 10 April 2019
1. If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called? Ans. Uvula
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it? Ans. Kochi
3. Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it? Ans. Switzerland
4. The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ‘Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it? Ans. Vinod dham
5. Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor? Ans. Vicky kaushal
Amazon quiz Answer 9 April 2019
1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in Fahrenheit? Ans. 32 degree
2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called? Ans. Toques blanches
3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in? Ans. Nagpur
4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _____. Fill in the blanks. Ans. Sare jahan se achha
5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018? Ans. Bengaluru bulls
Amazon quiz contest today 08 April 2019
1. Water can exist in the solid, liquid, and gaseous state at the same time. Ans. True
2. Chetan Bhagat has announced that he is releasing a new non-fiction book in May. What is the title of the book? Ans. India positive
3. The Statue of Liberty is known world-over as a symbol of the USA. But it was gifted to America by another country. Who gifted it? Ans. France
4. Water was first discovered on the moon by NASA’s Moon Minerology Mapper. The mapper was sent into space on a spacecraft sent by which country? Ans. India
5. Couples celebrate a silver anniversary for 25 years of togetherness. If they celebrate a crystal anniversary, how long have they been together? Ans. 15
Amazon quiz contest today 07 April 2019
1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated? Ans. 1950
2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014? Ans. Polio
3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking? Ans.
4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine? Ans. Jonas salk
5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain? Ans. Cancer therapy
Amazon quiz contest today 6 April 2019
1. In the animal kingdom, if whales are classified as mammals, what are spiders? Ans. Arachnids
2. The largest school in the world, known as the ‘City Montessori School’ has more than 55,000 pupils and over 1050 classrooms. Where is it located? Ans. Lucknow
3. This famous Indian-Canadian YouTube influencer recently announced an independent late night TV show on NBC. Who is she? Ans. Lilly singh
4. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what? Ans. Number 13
5. Kanchenjunga marks the highest point in India. The lowest point in India lies at 2.2 meters below sea level. Where is it? Ans. Kuttand
Amazon quiz contest today 5 April 2019
1. The lead actress who played Tara Khanna in the Amazon Prime Original series ‘Made In Heaven’, also won the Miss India title in 2013. Name this actress. Ans. Sobhita dhulipala
2. The teaser the new star-studded film, Kalank released recently. Karan Johar is the producer of the film. Who is the director? Ans. Abhishek verman
3. Philately is a field of study that focuses on stamps. Ans. True
4. The planets in our Solar system rotate in a counter-clockwise direction. Except two: Uranus spins on its side and ___ spins in a clockwise direction. Fill in the blank. Ans. Venus
5. Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it? Ans. On a pillow
Amazon quiz contest today 4 April 2019
1. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of the rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country? Ans. Arunachal pradesh
2. Bramley, Granny Smith and Russet are all types of which fruit? Ans. Apple
3. Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light? Ans Theory of relativity
4. Hibernia was the classical Latin name for which region? Ans. Ireland
5. Who recently won the men’s singles title at the 2019 Miami Open Tennis tournament? Ans. Roger federer
Amazon quiz contest today 3 April 2019
1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth? Ans. Helium
2. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages? Ans. Hinglish
3. The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was _______ Ans. Alak ara
4. Polar bears hunt and feed primarily on penguins. Ans. False
5. Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him? Ans. Dracula
Amazon Quiz Answer 02 April 2019
1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust? Ans. Magma
2. Convectional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks. Ans. Rainfall
3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it? Ans Tejas
4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary. Ans. True
5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to? Ans. Shloka Mehta
Amazon quiz contest today 01 April 2019
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank Ans. Smell
2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False? Ans. False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India? Ans. Pingali vekaiya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL? Ans. Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called? Ans. Gaganyan
Amazon quiz Answers 31 March 2019
1. Who was the last Mughal Emperor in India? Ans. Bahadur shah zafar II
2. Marvel is set to release a special theme song for Avengers Endgame exclusively for India, slated to be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu. Who will be composing this song? Ans. A.R Rehman
3. Which of the following authors was NOT born in India? Ans. VS Naipaul
4. Deepika Padukone recently released the first look of her film Chhapaak, in which she plays an acid attack victim. Which actor will star opposite her in the film? Ans. Vikrant Massey
5. Which is the brightest star seen in the night sky? Ans. Sirius
Amazon quiz contest today 30 March 2019
1. In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on? Ans. Birds
2. An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False? Ans. False
3. The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest? Ans. Arctic ocean
4. The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it? Ans. Ram jethmalani
5. It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located? Ans. Kerala
Amazon quiz contest today Answer 29 Mar 2019
1. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body? Ans. Ear
2. When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for? Ans. Rythm and blues
3. In which year was Microsoft established? Ans. 1975
4. A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into? Ans. Butterfly
5. What is the currency of Sweden? Ans. Krona
Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz Answers – 28th March
1. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Ans. Allah Rakha
2. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
3. Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
4. A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water
5. A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Ans. Blind carbon copy
Amazon quiz answer 27 March 2019
1. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
2. Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
4. Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
5. Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Amazon quiz answer 26 March 2019
The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Amazon quiz answer 24 March 2019
1. The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
2. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
3. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
4. Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
5. When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of _______.
Amazon quiz 23 March 2019 Answers
1. The 4 minarets of the Taj Mahal are tilted outwards, so that they won’t fall on the Mahal in case of an earthquake.
2. All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front. how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
3. What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
4. After the Berlin Olympics in 1936, Hitler offered an Indian hockey player a position as Field Marshall in the German Army. Which player was it?
Ans. Dhyan chand
5. When is the first ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 match scheduled?