Bihar Polytechnic DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Act, 1995. It directs various competitive examination every year for admission in distinguished professional disciple following courses such as Engineering, Medical, and Agricultural stream in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. Under the umbrella of BCECEB, Bihar Polytechnic DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 is held on the two consecutive days as June 16 & 17, 2019. The Application Form for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 is available on the official website. Candidates have to check out all details regarding the DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 available on this page. Scroll down the page for same as.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019
Interested candidates who want admissions in the Polytechnic and Para Medical stream in the Institutions of the state of Bihar, will appear the Bihar DCECE examination. The candidates will aware before applying application form regarding the important information such as eligibility criteria, admit card and result.
|Online Registration Starting Date
||27 Apr 2019
|Online Registration End Date
||18 May 2019
|Last date of payment through challan
||20 May 2019
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit & Credit Cards
||21 May 2019
|Correction & Final Submission of Application Form
||22 May 2019
|Admit Card Released date
||04 Jun 2019
|Entrance exam date
||16 & 17 Jun 2019*
* The proposed date of examination is held on two days for PE & PPE on 16 June 2019 and PM & PMD on 17 June 2019.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. There is given the information regarding the eligibility criteria for DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019. So, the eligible applicants clear all doubt and get an idea to fill the proper eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria vary from the specific courses, candidates be sure before the application form submission. Here the given following eligibility criteria as based on the as per last year.
Nationality Eligibility – Applicants should be an Indian National and he/ she must belong to at least one of the following categories :
- Either He/ She guardian must belong to the state of Bihar OR
- It must have been a refugee status in the state/ be an employee of Bihar government// to be a part of Rashtra Sangh and currently based in Bihar/ to be an Employee of Govt. India or the State of Bihar.
Age Criteria – The details of age criteria is given below as follow:
- For the course of Polytechnic engineering (PE), candidates have there is no age limit as such specified.
- For four year academic courses part-time polytechnic (PPE), the candidates possess minimum age should be 19 years as on July 01, 2019.
- For Paramedical dental course (PMD), the candidates have a minimum and maximum age should be 15 and 30 years old as on December 31, 2019, respectively.
- For Paramedical course, the eligibility criteria are as per the courses in it. For GNM(Grade -A nursing), have the minimum and maximum age as on December 31, 2019, should be 17 years and 35 years old respectively. For the ANM nursing courses have the minimum and maximum age should be 17 years and 35 years old as under the ruling by Nursing Council of India. For the other courses, following minimum and maximum age has to be 17 and 32 years old as on December 31, 2019, respectively in it.
Educational Criteria – The education information for DCECE 2019 as:
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Candidates must have secured at least aggregate 35% marks in 10th class from Bihar School Examination Board or an equivalent recognized board. Those candidates who are appearing condition are also eligible to apply for the DCECE 2019. They need to produce valid certificates for the same.
For part-time four years Polytechnic Engineering Course :
- Applicant’s 10th pass from a recognized board along with 2 years of ITI or 10th pass along with 2 years of work experience in any authorized organization/company/industry/educational institute/governmental or NGO.
- Candidates need to produce a valid certificate from the organization they are working for. The certificate should contain showing the number of years they worked, description of the work and the description of the sponsorship for appearing in the examination
For Para Medical Dental courses:
- 10th pass from CBSE/ICSE or similar board with Science and English as the major subjects. Candidates who are appearing for class 10th examination can also appear for the examination but must be declared as passed before the declaration of the examination.
For Para Medical courses:
- For Diploma in Pharmacy – Passed in intermediate with the science side or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and English along with either the Mathematics or Biology as the main subjects.
- For General Nursing and midwifery – It only applicable for women candidates, they should have at least aggregate 40% marks in 10+2/12th with subjects as physics, chemistry, and biology. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST category students will be provided. Those candidates who completed 10+2 or intermediate vocational nursing courses from institute certified by Nursing Council of India with at least 40% marks are also eligible to apply for the GNM courses.
- For Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in the 10+2 or intermediate examination with English as the main subject.
- For Dental Mechanics and hygienist – Passed 10+2/Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum aggregate 50% marks are eligible to apply for Dental Mechanics and hygienist.
- For the rest of the other courses, the applicants who have passed 10+2 intermediate science or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Those who are appearing for the 10th examination will also be eligible to apply for this examination. These candidates should be declared passed before the declaration of result.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates who desirous to apply DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 has to fill an online application form. And candidates have to fill the application form before the last date to avoid the traffic or rush during last time on websites due to it sometime unable to submit the application form, so filling the application form early dates. The application has available on the official websites of (BCECEB), i.e, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates done all the procedure regarding application form is online mode through its official website.
The application fee payment is available in various modes such as Bank challan and Net Banking, Credit & Debit Card. So, the candidates who will prefer to submit the application fee is own choice. The amount of the application fee in the following course is given below the table as:
|Number of programmes
||General / OBC / EBC
||SC / ST
|For one programme
|For two programmes
|For three programmes
|For four programmes
How to fill the Application Form?
The Application form filling procedure is given in a stepwise manner, so candidates have to follow the step to fill the application form. We have to provide all details regarding filling the application form of DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019.
Candidates have to follow the following step to filling the application form is given below in stepwise.
Step 1: Registration
Firstly candidates have to fill the general information regarding registration on the official website. Candidates must fill the own email Id and mobile number for receiving the SMS of activation code to activate the account for filling the further application form.
Then click on the “Activate Your Account” button and receive the email Id and submit the Activation Code. And open your Email Id and Sign in and follow the procedure of filling the application form. The user name has to be the same as the filled email Id by candidates.
Step 2: Personal Information
After the successful completion of registration process candidates once again Sign In the Account and fill the personal information regarding the required entries of the application form. After filling the personal information details, click on the “Save & continue” button respectively.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
Candidates after filling the personal information and now upload the proper contrast color photo in ideal passport size. And running hand signature in the language of Hindi or English scanned to Upload the required entries. Photo is clicked with a playing card is mandatory in which mention the candidates’ name and date. The image has to upload on required entries and then click on the ‘ Save & Continue’ button respectively.
Step 4: Educational Information
In this step, candidates fill the Education information in required entries on the page. And then click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button respectively.
Step 5: Preview the Application Form
Candidates successfully fill the Educational Information after this preview the all before steps and check properly if any mistake makes it correct and then click on the ‘ Submit & Continue’ button.
If all information is found correct during the preview application form step, so candidates are given permission on the box of declaration and then click on the ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Examination Fee
Candidates can pay the Examination fee with the Bank Challan and Online Payment option. The following procedure is given above the page.
Step 7: Download Part- A & Part-B
Candidates has been finally submitting the examination fee and successfully submission of filling the application form DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019. So, download the hard copy of Part- A and Part-B keep safe for the future reference regarding to the period of counselling process. Don’t send hard copy of application form to the office of BCECEB.
Correction of Application Form
In the term of correction of application form DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019. Candidates will be edit the application form before the closing date of correction application form, candidates can edit or correct some specific details. And it has also ensure to before updating the correction of application form fill the correct details, after the last date of correction form no changes will available.
The correction of application form only facilitated for those candidates only who are registered and submitted the final application form before the commencement of last date.
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
Candidates who successfully registered on the official website and now eligible to download the admit card on official website which given below the page. The issuing date of admit card is on June 04, 2019, so candidates will download the admit card hard copy and it essential document to participate in the DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 examination.
Admit Card contained the information regarding to entrance exam date, venue and instruction regarding to Exam Hall. It is also the only valid document which allow the candidate to enter the entrance centre.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Result
DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 Result will be declared after successful completion of the examination. The qualified candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of merit list are enabled to take admission to the disciple of courses.The merit list form on the obtained marks in the entrance exam and the merit list will be revised by the BCECEB. Those candidates who clear the DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) 2019 examination will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. On day of result official website provided a direct link for check out the results. DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD) results will be available in the PDF form, candidates download the pdf and check out the further details in it.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in