CTET Question Paper 2018 download PDF: Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is given the responsibility to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) by the Government of India. The exam will take place on December 9, 2018 across 92 test centres in India. This test determines if a candidate is eligible to be a teacher in primary schools. The Admit Card for the CTET has already been released and the Question Paper and CTET 2018 Answer key will be available here after the exam has been taken by the candidates.
CTET 2018 Question Paper 2018
The CTET exam will contain two papers-1.Paper I for the Class 1-5 teachers
2.Paper II for Class 6-8 teachers. Candidates will be taking the test for both or one of the papers. CTET Question Paper 2018 will consist of four sets-A,B,C and D. Following is the schedule related to the CTET Question Paper 2018-
| EVENTS|| DATE |
|CTET Exam Date||9 Dec, 2018|
|CTET Result||By Jun, 2019|
CTET 2018 Question Paper Pattern
The Question Paper will have four sets namely A,B,C and D.The Question Paper will contain 150 objective questions and will be available in 20 languages. The candidates will have to answer questions from following sections-Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies. The questions will mirror the assignments given to the teachers during their D.EL.Ed courses. The Question Paper will basically test the Cognition skills of a candidate. Here is a short summary of the subjects included in Paper-I-
- The Language part will test the comprehension skills through unseen passages and basic questions related to parts of speech. Two unseen passages related to Prose and Drama will be given to the candidates in order to gauge their basic reading skills.
- The Mathematics Part will contain questions usually found in the NCERT books till the Tenth Grade or so
- The Environment Section will contain basic questions regarding the state of the Environment and the ways to curb the problem of deteriorating landscape
- Child Development and Pedagogy will deal with questions related to teaching methods and ways to cultivate cognitive skills among primary and elementary students.
Here is a short summary of the subjects included in Paper 2–
- Child Development and Pedagogy-Questions related to handling certain situations while teaching a student.
- Language I-Unseen poems and passages, basic questions regarding dictation etc.
- Language II-Unseen paragraphs and questions related to grammar
- Science-Basic information taught through Ninth Grade NCERT Courses
- Social Science-Questions related to civic sense and basic history are asked.
- Mathematics-Questions from Algebra, Triangle and Speed Relativity etc. are asked. A decent knowledge of the Ninth Grade NCERT Maths course will help.