CTET Answer Key 2018 or Central Teacher Eligibility Test will take place on December 9, 2018 in 92 test centres of India. The Answer Key for the question paper will give a pretty clear idea to candidates about the number of marks they will get in the exam. CTET 2018 will have 150 questions in total of the objective nature. The test will determine the eligibility of teachers through 1-8 Classes and the teachers will have the choice to either take the test for 1-5 Grade teaching or 6-8 Grade teaching.
CTET Answer Key 2018
CTET Answer Key 2018 and CTET 2018 Question paper will be officially released by the CBSE some days after the conclusion of the exam. CTET Answer-Keys will be released on the official website of the CTET i.e., ctet.ni.in. Until then, the unofficial answer key can be checked here by the candidates. Here is the schedule related to the CTET ANSWER KEY 2019
|CTET Exam||9 Dec 2018|
|CTET 2018 Answer key release||To be announced|
Acquiring the OMR Sheet And CTET Answer Key 2018
In order to get a photocopy of the OMR Sheet, one need to send a demand draft worth ₹500 drawn in favour the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education. The OMR Sheet will be sent to the candidate soon by the CBSE. The Answer Key will be available on the official website of the CTET, i.e. ctet.nic.in
How do I measure my marks through the answer Key?
CTET-2018 is organised this year again by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), it will decide whether a candidate is eligible to teach in the primary or elementary schools. Following is the method to calculate the marks through the answer-keys-
1.Check the Set code/name of the Question Paper
2.Carefully mark the questions you marked correctly.
3.One question carries one mark, so for each correct answer, the candidate is awarded a mark
4.There is no negative marking so total would be the number of correct answers.
Qualification Criteria in CTET 2018
The qualifying marks in CTET will be based upon the number of marks scored during the CTET 2018. The candidates can get an idea about their qualification marks through the answer-key released by the CBSE and matching it with photocopy of the OMR answer sheet filled by the candidate.
- A candidate can qualify the CTET exam if the percentage of the total is 60. The candidates who touch that threshold are given a ‘’Eligibility Certificate’’.
- A candidate should join within the 7 years of the declared result if they want to become a teacher in either a Primary or an Elementary School.
CTET 2018 Marks Distribution
CTET 2018 will be conducted in two phases, and the question paper for both the phases will be of different nature. Much of the exam is focused on the questions given to a candidate regarding developing cognitive abilities in a student. All the questions are worth 1 mark and are of Objective nature. Here is the marks distribution for Paper-I based upon 1-5 Classes teaching-
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions
- Language I – 30 questions
- Language II – 30 questions
- Mathematics – 30 questions
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions
Marks distribution for Paper-2, based upon 6-8 Classes teaching-
- Child Development & Pedagogy (mandatory) – 30 questions
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions
- Language II (mandatory) – 30 questions
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions
- Total – 150 marks