How to Clone any App using Lucky Patcher: Hey guys if you want to clone an android app but don’t know how to do that then you are at the correct place here in this article we will be sharing an awesome step by step guide to tech you how you can clone an android app without know any extra coding.
First of all let us know the benefit of cloning the app. Now a days everyone carries dual sim smart phones but what if you want to use whatsapp using both the numbers but you cant as you can only install only one watsapp here comes the clonning. We clone the application and install it and then we can use two diff account on same phone using this trick.
Caution: This site does not promotes or support hacking. Hacking is a a cyber crime use on your own risk.
Lucky Patcher colour meanings
The moment you open lucky patcher you will notice that name of the applications are coloured. Don’t get confused by thinking that these are just some random stuff. These colour codes have specific meaning which tells which hack you can you on this particular Android application.
Let’s see the colour codes and their meanings.
- Green: Google Ads and license verification found
- Yellow: Custom patches are available for the application.
- Blue: Application contain advertisement.
- Purple: Application works at system startup.
- Orange: Built in System App
- Red: nothing to modify
How to Download & Install Lucky Patcher Apk File
Now that you know everything about Lucky patcher lets check out how and from where you can Download Latest Lucky Patcher apk. Like any other android application you cannot get it from playstore coz this application has the ability to modify application permission and codes that is why google banned this application and removed it from playstore don’t worry you can download the application from the direct link given below.
Download Free Ebook
1) Lucky Patcher apk download from link below or get from lucky patcher official website download.
Not able to download the file from above link? Try alternate link given below.
Download Apk (Server – 2)
2) Now go to setting and enable the “Unknown Source” option ( If not found comment below we will help you)
3) Open the file manager and navigate to the downloaded file and install it.
4) You are done with the installation part.
How to Clone Apps with Lucky Patcher?
One of the cool feature of Lucky Patcher is that you can make clone of android apps. The main benefit of this feature is that you you can use two different account two differnet form of same application it’s is great. Ok let see how you can do that.
Note: Remember to take Backup of your precious data before moving further.
- First of all open Lucky patcher and scroll to the application which you want to hack.
- Now tap on that application a new menu will open the choose ”Tools”.
- Here you will get an option to clone the app.
- Just select the clone application option.
- Choose the required option you want and click “Rebuild The App”.
- Now it back and Relax let Lucky patcher work for sometime.
- After the process is over you will see the result of patch just click on “Browse” and select the file.
- Now select “Reinstall” this will uninstall the current app and install new cracked app.
- Now again open the app and try to make purchase you will notice lucky patcher will open when you click on purchase button.
- Choose the option and select ok
- Hurryy you have purchased the pro version without spending a single money
Thank you for reading the article consider commenting your views and keep visiting – trendydose.com