How to remove Google license verification using Lucky Patcher: Want to use premium Android apps for free? Now it is possible to remove license verification from any apps and games that you want! All you need a small app for Android named Lucky Patcher. Its very easy to use the app. But remember you have to root your Android smartphone to remove license verification from apps or games.
Caution: This site does not promotes or support hacking. Hacking is a a cyber crime use on your own risk.
Lucky Patcher colour meanings
The moment you open lucky patcher you will notice that name of the applications are coloured. Don’t get confused by thinking that these are just some random stuff. These colour codes have specific meaning which tells which hack you can you on this particular Android application.
Let’s see the colour codes and their meanings.
- Green: Google Ads and license verification found
- Yellow: Custom patches are available for the application.
- Blue: Application contain advertisement.
- Purple: Application works at system startup.
- Orange: Built in System App
- Red: nothing to modify
How to Download & Install Lucky Patcher Apk File
Now that you know everything about Lucky patcher lets check out how and from where you can Download Latest Lucky Patcher apk. Like any other android application you cannot get it from playstore coz this application has the ability to modify application permission and codes that is why google banned this application and removed it from playstore don’t worry you can download the application from the direct link given below.
1) Lucky Patcher apk download from link below or get from lucky patcher official website download.
Not able to download the file from above link? Try alternate link given below.
2) Now go to setting and enable the “Unknown Source” option ( If not found comment below we will help you)
3) Open the file manager and naviate to the downloaded file and install it.
4) You are done with the installation part.
- Lucky Patcher Apk Download free
- How to remove License verification using Lucky Patcher
- How to clone android app using Lucky Patcher
- How to remove Google Ads using Lucky Patcher
- How to Hack In-app purhcases using Lucky Patcher
- Lucky Patcher Custom Patches download
How to remove Google license verification using Lucky Patcher
In this post we are going to tell you how you can remove the google license verification just hop on and let’s see how you can do this
- First of all open Lucky patcher and scroll to the application which you want to hack.
- Now tap on that application a new menu will open the choose ”Create Modified APK File”.
- Here you will get an option to remove license verification.
- Choose the required option you want and click “Rebuild The App”.
- Now it back and Relax let Lucky patcher work for sometime.
- And you are done enjoy guysss…