NIOS 12th Result October 2018 | NIOS class 12 Result 2018: NIOS exams for Class 12 were held in October under the observation of NIOS. The results of these exams has been declared on the official website of NIOS and through the link given on this page. According to the information available right now, the NIOS 12th Result October 2018 will be out by 15 December 2018. The NIOS 12th Exam results 2018 for the re-examination will also be announced along with the examinations taken by the fresh candidates. There is a delay this year in comparison to last year, when these results were declared by the first week of December. For constant updates, keep visiting this page. More information is given below.
NIOS 12th Result October 2018 | NIOS class 12 Result 2018
NIOS like every year, held the examination for 12th Class NIOS registered students for the October window. The candidates are now eagerly waiting for the NIOS Result. These are the important dates regarding NIOS 12th Exam Result 2018
| Event|| Dates|
|NIOS 12th Exam||06 Oct- 05 Nov 2018|
|NIOS 12th Result October 2018||Declared!!|
Procedure to check the NIOS 12th Result October 2018
The NIOS 12th Result October 2018 result will be available online. Students waiting for their result can access their result through the following steps.
- Click on the link given on this page or visit nios.ac.in
- Then click on “Results’’ and select ‘’Public Examination’’ option from the drop-down button
- Then from the ‘’Result of 2018 Examination’’, select the ‘’Senior Secondary’’ option
- There will be an empty box asking the candidate to enter the 12-digit Enrollment number
- FIll in the box with the enrollment number and click on ‘’Submit’’
- After going through the result, download it for future references.
- The result will display specifics like ‘’Maximum Marks’’, “Marks Obtained’’, ‘’Status’’
Content of the Result
After the candidate login by filling in their respective Enrollment no.s, the result will be displayed. The result will contain information related to the candidate and the result based upon the number of subjects chosen by the candidate. These are specifics that will be mentioned-
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Subject Names
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
NIOS 12th Result October 2018 Re-evaluation and Re-checking
NIOS also has the facilities of re-evaluation and re-checking. There is a basic difference between the two processes. While, re-evaluation is the fresh checking of the answer sheet, re-checking simply means counting of the marks again. Students who aren’t content with the assessment of their answer sheets and think they should have been awarded more marks than in the result can apply for re-evaluation. If the students think the marks marks calculation wasn’t up to the mark, they can apply for re-checking of their answer sheets.
Following is the procedure to apply for the re-checking of NIOS 12th Result October 2018
- Go to the ‘’Result Tab’’ on the official website of the NIOS i.e. nios.ac.in
- Select the ‘’Public Examination’’ option
- Click on the ‘’Re-checking of the answer sheets for Senior Secondary Exams’’ or ‘’Reevaluation of the answers for Senior Secondary Exams.
- Fill in the essentials
- Pay the prescribed fee
Re-checking and Reevaluation fee- ₹300 per subject for rechecking and ₹800 per subject for reevaluation.
Photocopy of the Answer sheets
Students who are curious about the evaluation of their answer sheets and want to obtain the photocopy of their answer sheets are also given the option for the same. Through this facility, students can also see the mistakes they made during the examinations. The photocopies can be availed 15 days after the declaration of the results on the official website of NIOS. There will be a charge of ₹700 per subject to get the answer sheet photocopies.
Official Website- nios.ac.in