OSSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is the govt recruitment body of odisha which conducts odisha recruitment 2019 for various posts in government sectors like Clerk Assistant e.t.c. General Administration Department have made this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments. Candidates who are interested in applying for OSSSC Recruitment 2019 can get details for various posts from here.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 For 1746 Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant
OSSSC invited the online application form for the post of Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer. OSSSC has released the odisha junior clerk 2019 pdf at the official website. Application process for OSSSC recruitment for Junior clerk and Junior assistant has been started. Candidates will be recruited on contractual basis to 1746 posts of District /Range / Division cadre posts. Applicants interested must ensure that he/she belongs to the district only for which they are applying. Final selection will be done on the basis of written examination and practical test.
Odisha Junior Clerk/ junior Assistant Exam dates
Online registration: 29 Dec to 29 Jan 219
Payment through Treasury Challan: 30 Jan to 06 Feb 2019
Online Application: 29 Dec to 06 Feb 2019
Odisha junior Clerk 2019 exam date: to be announced
Odisha Junior Clerk 2019 Vacancy details:
Overall 1746 vacancy has been notified through the notification which is the sum of recruitment under various department and categories. Lets see the detailed Odisha Junior clerk 2019 vacancy.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Salary: Candidates will be selected on contractual basis will be in the payband-1 which is Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs 1900/- and consolidate monthly remuneration is Rs 8880/-.
Department wise Junior Clerk Vacancies
- Agriculture Department-54
- Finance Department-82
- Forest & Environment Department-154
- Health & Family Welfare Department-18
- Revenue & District Management Department-920
- Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department-45
- Steel & Mines Departments-09
- Department wise Junior Assistant Vacancies
- Women & Child Development Department-243
- For Junior Clerk post Special Drive for SC/ST Backlog vacancies
- Finance Department-89
- Health & Family Welfare Department-27
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department-105
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of india and belongs to the district only for the they have applied.
Language: Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed School examination with Odia as a language subject or have passed the matric or equivalent with Odia as a medium of examination.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age will be 18 – 32 Years as on 01.04.2018
Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed the +3 examination or equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application from
Candidates who are eligible in all respect are required to fil the online application form in order to take part in the recruitment process. OSSSC has started the Application process for the same candidates can fill the online application from the link given below.
Apply online: Odisha Junior Clerk / Junior Assistant Application Form
Application fee: All applicants otehr than SC,ST and PWD have to pay the exam fee of Rs 100/- through online mode or by deposit in any govt. Treasury under the head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fee-0047-Fee Collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”
Instruction for filling the odisha junior Clerk Application Form
- First of all candidates have to register themselves on the official website of OSSSC.
- After that Registered candidates have fill the application form by opening the link for the same.
- In the application form you have to fill in the academic details like educational qualification and then resident address.
- Now Upload the photograph and signature as per the format shown on the website.
- once you fill the complete application process its time to pay the examination fee which can be paid as per the mode available on the site.
- Once the fee is payed take Application form printout for future reference.
OSSSC 2019 Recruitment Exam Pattern
For Odisha Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant:
For written examination:
- Total Marks – 385
- Question Type – MCQ type in OMR System
- Duration – 5.5 hours
For Practical Kill Test:
- Total Marks – 65
- Duration – 1hour 30 Minutes
Detailed Exam Pattern
- The Standard of questions will be equivalent to that of +2 level.
- Candidates who will qualify written exam will only be called for practical test
- If a candidate scores 40% marks in the practical test then only they will qualify the test but this marks will be added in the total marks of examination.
OSSSC Syllabus 2019 | OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Syllabus
Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Admission letter
Candidates who have filled the application form complete in all respect can download the Admission letter from the official website. Admission letter contains the date time and venue of the examination. Admission letter of each candidates will be uploaded on the official website of commission. It is the responsibility of candidate to download their admission letter before the examination coz the commission will not send any printed admission letter to any candidate though post
OSSSC Junior Clerk Result 2019
The merit list or the select list will be prepared district wise among the candidates who belongs to that district only and successful candidates will be published on the official website. OSSSC junior clerk result 2019 consists of candidates who have qualified in both written and practical test.
Once the examination process is over candidates will be called for document verification list of documents are:
- Treasury challan/Online deposit receipt
- Resident Certificate
- Cast reservation certificate
- Qualifying examination marks certificate
- Odia language certificate
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
OSSSC Upcoming Recruitment
osssc is the govt body that works in the odisha state to recruit the applicants in group C and group D posts. currently osssc is conducting Odisha junior clerk and junior assistant recruitment 2019. Apart from these osssc conduct recruitment for various post we will be update all those recruitment here on this page once there official notification is released.
official Website: www.osssc.gov.in