OSSTET Answer Key 2018: OSSTET 2018 examination has been conducted as per the scheduled date. Candidates who are searching for OSSTET answer key 2018 are informed that so far Official answer key has been released on the official website.
In order to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the secondary schools of the state, you should have passed teacher eligibility test called as “ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST” (OSSTET). which is conducted once in a year by “The Board of Secondary Education”.
Candidates who possess requisite academic and training qualifications with requisite percentage of marks and desire to become teachers in Secondary Schools i.e Govt./ Aided/ Recognised Unaided Secondary Schools in the State of Odisha are required to give OSSTET.
Validity of OSSTET 2018 Certificate: The OSSTET Pass Certificate shall remain valid till the candidate reaches the upper age limit prescribed for recruitment of teachers as per rules or executive instructions prescribed by the Govt. from time to time.
Number of attempts: There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts. Candidates can attempt as many time as they want.
OSSTET 2018 Qualifying Marks: The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%.
- Candidates securing 60% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates the minimum pass mark is 50%.
OSSTET 2018 is directed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Odisha TET 2018 will be conducted as per the schedule given below. Interested candidates will able to check further details from the official website.
|Odisha TET 2018 Application Form available||10 Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit an online application form||19 Sep 2018|
|Last date to make payment for the offline application form||18 Sep 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card||27 Sep 2018|
|Date of exam||05 Oct 2018|
OSSTET Answer key 2018 download PDF
BSE has released the official provisional answer key of OSSTET 2018 candidate can get the answer keys by logging in to the official website of OSSTET 2018 and follow the instruction if you wanna raise objection against the same from 26/10/2018 12.00 Noon till 31/10/2018 11.45 pm.
1. The provisional answer keys of OSSTET-2018 is available in the website www.osstet.in.
3. The candidates can deposit their fee till 30/10/2018 11.45 pm. However candidates
depositing the fee at the last moment can fill up their application till 31/10/2018
5. The candidates shall login by entering their E-Mail ID and Password.
6. After login, you will be directed to Home page where you have to click on ”Challenge
for Questions”. You will be directed to another page where you will have to deposit
payment of Rs 500/ by clicking on the link “Online Payment”.
7. Now you will be directed to SBl Collect page where you can deposit the requisite fees
through Credit card, Debit card, Bank challan or Net banking and wait atleast 12 hours for confirmation of payment.
Steps to file objection against OSSTET 2018 Answer key
- Visit the website and login using your E-Mail ID and Password.
- On the Home page and go to the link ”Challenge for Questions”.
- Here, you click on the link ”Apply for Challenge”. A form will appear where you have to enter all requisitedata including your DU Number given by the bank.
lf the number has been authenticated, you can very well enter and fill up the form.
OSSTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- He or she must be a citizen of India and must be able to read and write in Odia.
Any of the below given criteria is enough to that the candidate is eligible for the test
- Candidates must have passed HSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education,Odisha or an equivalent examination conducted by any other State Board or Central Board (like CBSE, ICSE) with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/ Second or Third Language.
- Candidates must have passed +2/ Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examination subject.
- Candidates must have passed Odia Examination of HSC/ 10th Standard Single Subject Examination conduct by the B.S.E., Odisha.
- If a candidate desire to be language teacher like Hindi/ Classical Teachers (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu), passing Odia Examination of 07th Standard conducted by B.S.E., Odisha shall be allowed.
OSSTET 2018 Eligibility
OSSTET 2018 will be conducted in two different parts for the prospective teachers in two different categories such as :-
1. Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telgu). 2.Physical Education Teacher. The requisite qualification for admission to the OSSTET is given below.
Note: Candidate may note that whether they appearing or have appeared in the examination, and their result is awaited then they will be considered as eligible. If marks obtained by the candidates will be the same as specified in eligibility criteria then the candidates are eligible to apply.
OSSTET 2018 Exam Pattern
There wil be two papers of the OSSTET 2018 Paper I & II
Paper-I: Persons with requisite academic and training qualifications as per Category-I have to appear in Paper –I of the Examination. Paper-II Persons with requisite academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination
OSSTET Exam 2018 Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
OSSTET 2018 Questions Paper: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) each carrying one mark with four
alternatives out of which one is correct.
There shall be Four Part in each paper.
- In Part-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In Part-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In Part-III, under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English. Questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu) and Hindi Teacher will be in respective languages/ scripts.
- The questions in Part III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be from the contents of C.P.Ed. Course and shall be in English.
- In Part-IV the questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
There shall be no negative marking.
OSSTET 2018 Application Form
BSEO has released the application form online. The candidates have to pay the fixed amount for completing the application form. For different category, the application fee is distinct.
- For General / OBC / SEBC is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST the application fee is Rs. 300/-
The mode of submitting application fee is online as the application form and candidates can use their Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking details to complete the form.
Admit Card for OSSTET 2018
The OSSTET 2018 admit card has been released on 27 Sep 2018 which can be downloaded from the OSSTET website (www.osstet.in). The candidates will have to log in and provide their details then click on Download Admit Card link to download OSSTET 2018 admit card. Candidates are advised to keep admit card safe till the end of recruitment process.
OSSTET 2018 Result
After completion of the exam, the BSEO will release the answer key and Result. The candidates who will appear in the exam will able to download their answer key as per the paper they will attempt.
Those who will appear in the exam will able to check the result on the official website at bseodisha.nic.in. The result will be declared online, there shall be no other mode for checking the result.
In order to get the result candidates may have to enter the details on the website. The result will tell the status and marks obtained by the candidate. Those who will clear the exam will be entitled with the Eligibility Certificate.
Official Website: bseodisha.nic.in