Railway RRB Group D Result: RRB Group D Result 2019 has been released today. Finally
the wait of all RRB group D aspirants is over now. As per the new notification released by the RRB which say that RRB Group D Result 2019 result will be released at 3 pm but it has been announced at 02:35 pm. Result whas been upload to all the website of RRB. RRB Group D examination was conducted from September 17 to December 17. As per the stats
around 1 crore and 17 lakh candidates have appeared for the examination. Candidates
who will clear the first stage of RRB Group Exam will be allowed to sit for second stage of examination. Second stage of examination is physical efficiency test(PET).
RRB group D result Live Update
- RRB guwahati group D result – Check Here
- RRB Ajmer group D result – Check Here
- RRB Patna group D result – Check Here
- RRB Kolkata group D result – Check Here
- RRB bilaspur group d result – Check here
- Rrb mumbai group d result – check here
2:34: RRB group d result has been released. FINALLY….
01:23: As per the experts review cut off for general category may go upto 75 for obc it may get 70 and for sc/st is could me
12:47: In order to qualify the exam you need 40% for sc/st/obc it is 30%
9:33 am: Group d exam was conducted in computer based mode
How to check RRB on mobile device
- Open RRB regional website on mobile
- Click on result link
- Check your result
In order to crack the PET male candidates have to carry a weight of 35 Kg and take it
100 meter in just 2 minutes. In addition to that candidates have to complete a 1000
meter race in just 4 minutes and seconds.
In case of female candidates they have to carry a weight of 20 kg and carry it to 100
meters in just 2 minutes plus they have to complete a race of 1000 meters in 5 minutes
and 40 seconds.
View post on imgur.com
Steps to check RRB Group D Result 2019
To step Railway group d result you have to follow steps mentioned below.
1. Go to the official rrb website
2. Click on the link that say RRB Group D Result 2019
3. Feed in your registration number and date of birth
4. Result will be displayed on your screen
5. Take print out of your result and keep it for future reference.