RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting RRB Group D Recruitment for 2018 for various posts which is a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates who have dreamt to get a job in Railways can apply for RRB Group D recruitment 2018 which has released total 62907 vacancies which is a huge number can apply for this recruitment. The exams of RRB Group D are currently taking place and it had started on 17 Sep, 2018 and will continue till December 2018. The online applications for the Group D were available online However, Application process for the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 is over now. The RRB Group D 2018 Admit card are now available for download so, Candidate can also check RRB Group D Question Paper from here. All the candidates who have successfully filled the application form and have submitted the fees on time can download the admit card for RRB Group D 2018. Candidates can get detailed information of RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 from this page.
RRB Group D answer key has been released today, check it from here.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting recruitment for Group D for various posts. Interested candidates are advised to read the guidelines carefully before applying for the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018. Candidates can only submit the application form in the online mode, no other medium of the applications will be entertained. However, application process is over now. Candidates can check all the important details of the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 as per the schedule given below.
|RRB Group D 2018||Date|
|Notification Date||10 Feb 2018|
|Availability of Application forms||10 Feb 2018|
|Last date to apply for RRB Group D 2018 exam||12 Mar 2018|
|Availability of admit card||4 Days before exam|
|RRB Group D Exam Date 2018||17 Sep to 19 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
RRB Group D Answer key 2018 | Railway Group D Answer Key 2018
After the successful completion of the RRB Group D exam 2018, Railway Recruitment Board has released the Railway group d answer key. the candidates to have the rough idea of the marks scored by them. It is available on the official website after the completion of all the exams. Candidates will have the access to answer key for Group D exam 2018 by entering their registration no. and password.
RRB Group D Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2018
Candidates who have successfully filled the application form and have submitted the fees will only be issued the RRB Group D admit card 2018. Candidates will be issued admit card 4 days prior the exam. The RRB Group D Admit card will not be sent via post in any case. Candidates will get admit card by logging in to the Official website and entering their registration no. and password. Candidates are advised to carefully check the details printed on the hall ticket and then take a print out of it for future references. Separate admit card will be published for Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates must bring their admit card along with a photo ID proof on the day of examination at the allotted centre of examination.Candidates also have to being one coloured photograph which they have uploaded in the registration form for document verification.
Official website .i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 exam. It is advised that candidates should check the eligibility before applying to the various posts for the RRB Group D exam 2018. If a candidate is not eligible and he/she still applies for the respective post will not be allowed to sit for the RRB Group D examination 2018. Candidate should make sure that they fit in the eligibility criteria given below.
A candidate should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as
RRB is also giving relaxation to upper age limit for the particular communities in the table below.
The candidate should be of minimum 18 Years and maximum of 31 Years to apply for various posts in RRB Group D recruitment 2018.
|Upper limit of Date of Birth for UR||OBC-Non
|SC/ST||Lower limit of
Date of Birth For all community /
|18 to 31||02.07.1987||02.07.1984||02.07.1982||01.07.2000|
Candidates are also required to fulfill the medical standards to appear for the RRB Group D 2018 examination.
RRB Group D Application Form 2018
Interested candidates who want to appear in the RRB Group D 2018 exam will have to fill the application form and have to submit only in online mode before 12 Mar, 2018. Candidates can get the application form of RRB Group D 2018 from their official website. If any candidate tries to submit more than one Application his/her candidature shall be cancelled and the candidate will be further debarred from giving the examination. However the application process is over now.
Application Fee: candidates are required to pay the prescribed fee for the various posts of RRB Group D Recruitment 2018.
- Rs. 500 for the candidates belonging to all categories.
- Rs. 250 for the candidates belonging to Sc / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
- Mode of payment: candidates can submit the application fee in online mode through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and offline payment through SBI Challan and Post Office Challan in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Candidates who are eligible for refund of examination fee of ₹250/- should provide details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz., Beneficiary name, Bank Name, Account No. and IFSC code.
How to Fill RRB Group D Application Form 2018
Candidates have to fill the RRB Group D Application form 2018 to appear for the Computer Based Test for RRB Group D exam. Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the application form 2018:
- Click on the link “New registration”
- Now, candidates will have to choose the region for which they wish to work. RRB once selected cannot be changed after registration under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to fill the registration form by entering his/her personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name,Matriculation / 10th SSLC Roll Number / ITI / NAC Certificate Number,Year of Passing Matriculation / 10th / SSLC / ITI / NAC, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc.
- After filling all the personal details, candidates will be verified by sending OTP.
- Then aspirants have to fill up the detailed qualification and do the fee payment either by online or offline mode.
- Candidates also have to upload the photograph and signature of the required specifications(of size 35mmX45mm with name and date printed on it)
- Now, to complete the process click on the login button.
- For login, candidates have to enter registration no. and password to check the status of application.
Note: The Application process of RRB Group D 2018 is over now. For more details, candidates can visit to the official website link which is given below.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates should carefully have a look at the RRB Group D exam pattern for the RRB recruitment 2018.
- RRB Group D exam will be a Computer based test (CBT) i.e in online mode
- Exam will comprise of total 100 questions which will be multiple choice based.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- The RRB Group D EXam 2018 will have four sections which are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General awareness and Current Affairs.
- There shall be negative marking. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Railway Group D Syllabus
RRB Group D 2018 will be multiple choice based test and will comprise questions related to the following:
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science: This section shall have questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10 standard level.
- General Awareness on current affairs: Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Best Books for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
Mathematics Books for Group D Exam
- Practice Book On Quicker Maths
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
General Intelligence Reasoning Books for Group D Exam
- Test of Reasoning for All Competitive Examinations
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
General Science Books for Group D Exam
General Awareness and Current Affairs Books for Group D Exam
Railway Group D Result 2018
The result will be declared for the candidates who have appeared in RRB Group D Exam 2018. It will consist of the marks scored by the candidates accordingly, merit list will be prepared. The result will be uploaded on the official website only. The qualified candidates will only be allowed to take the Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Based upon the merit list of RRB Group D exam merit list, candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The criteria for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is as follows:
- Candidates Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D 2018 Document Verification
Candidates who will qualify the online examination and as well as Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be further called for the document verification by the Railway Recruitment Board(RRB). If in case, two candidates scored the same marks, then their merit position will be determined with the age criteria i.e. the older person will be given the priority. The schedule for the Document Verification will be printed on the respective admit card of the candidates who have qualified. At the time of document verification, candidates are required to carry all original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of each.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018
For more details, regarding RRB Group D Exam 2018 Download Information Brochure.