RRB JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: RRB JE Recruitment 2019 is released for 14033 posts and the application process for the same is online. Applicant who are interested in filling the RRB JE 2019 Application form are advice to check to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Apart from education and age criteria candidates must posses the requisite medical conditions failing in that will lead to the disqualification from the RRB JE 2019 recruitment process.
RRB JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
RRB JE 2018 Recruitment Nationality recruitment
- A candidate must be either citizen of India, nepal, Bhutan Tibetan refugee.
RRB JE 2019 Post wise education qualification
RRB JE Age Limit 2019
Age limit is a crucial aspect of the eligibility criteria. Relaxation is also applicable in certain cases. Following is the age limit for the unreserved candidates-
Lower Age Limit – The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age, as on January 01, 2019.
Upper Age Limit – The upper age bar for RRB JE is 33 years, as on January 01, 2019.
This means that the candidates should have been born between:
|Category||Should Have Been Born On or After||Should Not Have Been Born After|
|UR||01 Jan 2001||02 Jan 1986|
|OBC-NCL||01 Jan 2001||02 Jan 1983|
|SC / ST||01 Jan 2001||02 Jan 1981|
Relaxation in Age Limit: –
There is a provision of Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Following is the age relaxation criteria
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen who served continuously for more than 6 months after attestation||
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period
from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989.
|For Group C and D Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes||
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institute||
|Widowed, divorced or women judicially separated from husband but not remarried.||
Medical Requirements for RRB JE 2019
Candidates also need to fulfill the medical requirements to qualify the RRB JE 2018-19 examination. Following is the list of Medical standards as per the norms laid down for the Railway staff
- A-3-Physical fitness in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses(Lens Power shouldn’t exceed 2D) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses. Should pass the test for colour vision, Binocular vision, Field of vision and Binocular vision.
- B-1- Physical fitness in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses(Lens Power shouldn’t exceed 4D) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses. Should pass the test for colour vision, Binocular vision, Field of vision and Binocular vision
- B-2- Physical fitness in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses(Lens Power shouldn’t exceed 2D) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses. Should pass the test for Field of vision.
- C-1-Physical fitness in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses(Lens Power shouldn’t exceed 2D) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses.
A candidate should at least have an A-3 level of fitness for all the Junior Engineer posts except-1.JE(IT) and JE(Printing Press), where C-1 level is the minimum requirement.
Whereas, for DMS(Depot Material Superintendent), it is C-1 and for CMA(Chemical Metallurgical Assistant), it is B-1.