RRB JE 25 May Question Paper & Answer Key: Get here RRB JE CBT 1 (All shift) Q paper for 25 May 2019 in PDF format. Candidates can download the RRB JE 25 May Paper and its solution from here. After the completion of Exam memory based or you can say Unofficial RRB JE Q Paper With Answer For 25 May 2019 is released by various coaching institutes. The RRB JE Official answer key is released by Railway recruitment board. Though unofficial answer key is not as effective or correct as official one but you get the rough idea about your performance in the examination.
RRB JE 25 May Question Paper & Answer Key
Once the examinations for all dates are over RRB releases the RRB JE 2019 Provisional answer key. In this candidates have the option to raise objection against the answer key if they think the answer marked by officials is incorrect.
>>Candidates can get RRB JE Unofficial Q Paper With Answer For 25 May 2019<<
General Knowledge – All Shifts
- Which Chinese traveler came to Nalanda University?
- Which State has the largest coastal area?
- Who inaugurated Bridge Over Diphu (Chipu) River?
- Thomas Cup is related to which sport?
- Diamond mines are situated where in India?
- 1st Indian to cross the English Channel?
- What do the Olympic rings represent?
- Sabarmati river originates from which state?
- Half moon occurs how many times in a month?
- Fifa world cup is organized after every ____ Years?
- Which edutech company got Next Billion Edtech Prize 2019?
- The President of the United Nations General Assembly?
- Who was the first Indian to reach the finals of an Olympic athletic event?
- Deepika Kumari is related to which sport?
- Onam festival is celebrated in which state
- Full form of NASA?
General Science – All Shifts
- Longest Bone in the body?
- Insulin Maintains Levels of?
- Joule/coulomb is the unit of?
- Elements Present in 3rd period of the periodic table?
- Cataract affects which part of the eye?
- The concentration of the acid solution is neutralized by which base?
- Rutherford model didn’t explain?
- First element Of the Alkali group?
- Work per unit charge is a unit of?
- The metal used in the iron rod?
- Electricians wear gloves why?
- Vitamins used to cure a common cold?
- Source of solar energy?
- Ammeter measures which type of current?
- The pupil is a part of?
- Ist element in the periodic table?
- Which lens is present in the human eye?
- Strongest Bone?
- Which Enzyme is present in Gastric Juice?
- Distance between pole and focus is called?
- Which animal Breathes from skin?
- Symbol Of wavelength?
- T=0.2s, Find Frequency?
- Which Part of the human body is 23 feet long?
- Moving from top to bottom in a group atomic size increases or decreases?
- Perfume’s smell travels to human nose through which process?
- Mass of Body on earth is 60 kg then mass on the moon is?
- Highest Ionization energy?
- SI unit of Power?
RRB JE Question Paper And Answer Key 2019
Date wise RRB JE Question Paper and Answer key can be checked through the links provided below.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Date
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||22 May – 02 June 2019|
|Release of unofficial Answer Key||On exam day|
|Publishing of RRB JE Answer Key 2019||To be Announced|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
Usually unofficial answer key is released by various coaching institutes for student instant curiosity for Q paper and answer. The official answer key for RRB JE 2019 is available on the official website. RRB JE 22 May all shift answer key will be published here on this page once it is released on the official website of RRB.
RRB JE Q Paper 2019
RRB JE Q paper for 22 May 2019 is also released on the official website of RRB. As we know the RRB JE Exam is conducting 15 different languages which are English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam.
How To Challenge RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Once the RRB JE Official answer key is released, Board also releases the facility to raise objection against the RRB JE Provisional answer key which candidates can challenge by following simple procedure explained below.
- Visit the RRB Zonal website and login to your candidate portal by giving in the login details.
- After entering the candidate portal you will see “ Objection tab”.
- Read put the instruction for the objection process.
- Fill in the objection form and pay the fee as mentioned.