RRB JE Question Paper And Answer Key 2019: RRB conducted the Junior Engineer exam from 22 May 2019 to 02 June 2019 and 26 June 2019 to 28 June 2019. Board has released the notice regarding the releases of Official RRB JE Question Paper, Answer Key & Response. After viewing the answer key if candidates have any objection regarding the answer key, then candidates can raise objection as per the format within the given time frame. Candidate will be able to check the RRB JE Official answer key after logging in to the candidate portal.
Latest: RRB JE Official Answer key and Question Papers will be available 12:00 hrs onwards 11.05.2019, Check Complete details below.
RRB JE Question Paper And Answer Key 2019
Date wise RRB JE Question Paper and Answer key can be checked through the links provided below.
|RRB JE 2019 Question and Answers|
|22nd May 2019|
|23rd May 2019|
|24th May 2019|
|25th May 2019|
|26th May 2019|
|27th May 2019|
|28th May 2019|
|29th May 2019|
|30th May 2019|
|31st May 2019|
|1st June 2019|
|2nd June 2019|
How to Download RRB JE 2019 Answer Key & Papers
RRB JE Answers 2019 helps the candidates know their results. By this the candidate can make a prediction of his / her score. Now lets see how you can get the RRB JE Date Wise question paper and Answer Keys.
- Click the link on this page to view RRB JE 2019 first. Click on the link given to the date you want to see the size of the date.
- Clicking on a link or link opens the home page in front of you.
- The link to the result on the home page is attached.
- A new page opens after clicking on the result of the link.
- Candidates here have to submit their registration number and date of birth.
- After submitting you can see in the RRB JE Number 2019 question and answers in pdf format
- Candidates can remove printout of PDF copy.
RRB JE 2019 CBT 1 Marking Scheme
RRB JE 2019 CBT 1 exam is an objective type exam. Get information about exam pattern and marking scheme from here.
- Total 150 questions will be asked.
- 1 marks umber for correct answers will be given.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Question papers will be divided into 2 parts. Part 1 will have questions from technical competence and general science; in part 2, there will be questions from general awareness, arithmetic and general intelligence and reasons.
- 90 questions will be asked from technical ability and general science.
- 20-20 questions will be asked by general awareness, arithmetic and general intelligence, and reasoning.
How to calculate Marks ?
150 questions are asked in the RRB examination. Candidates will be given 1 point for every correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Candidates can use the formula given below to calculate their marks in RRB JE examination.
(Total correct answer) x 1 – (total incorrect answer) x 3, i.e. x * 1 – y * 1/3
Like if a candidate has answered 140 questions and his correct answer is 124 and the number of wrong answers is 24, then see how to use this formula here.
124 x 1 – 24 x 1/3 = 124-8 = 116.
This means that the positive score of that candidate is 116.
How to raise Objection againt RRB JE Answers Key
After checking the RRB JR Official answer key, Question Paper and Response Sheet candidates can object against them if they want within the given time period. The Objections will be accepted only they received in proper format with Application fee.
Application Fee: Prescribed fee for raising the Objection is as follows
✓ Rs 50 /- + Bank charges = 1 Question
In case if the Objection is found correct the fee
Let’s check out the procedure in details
After the 2019 release of Railway Recruitment Board JE Answer, the candidates can also file their objections against the keys. The date for filing objection has not yet been released. To file objections, first you need to login to the official website of the zone. There you will have to log in by entering your registration number and date of birth. Now you can submit your objection by submitting. Explain that after examining the objections filed by candidates, the RRB JE Result 2019 will be issud
- You will get the direct link given on this page.
- Candidates will log in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
- After logging in, click on “Objections Tab.”
- After that, carefully read all the instructions carefully.
- Write and subscribe about your objection.
RRB JE result 2019
After the RRB JE CBE examination, all the candidates will be waiting for the result. The Railway Recruitment Board will release the result after each phase. RRBJE Result 2019 www.rrbcdg.gov. will be released on /in the website. Candidates will be able to see the results from this page when their results are released. Candidates will have to enter their registration number and birth date information to see results. Candidates will get their results in front of candidates after entering the information correctly.